Since its founding in November. 1995, Qilu Softpark is one of the earliest software parks built in China, one of the first qualified “China Torch Program” industry bases. There are more than 2000 companies with 130.000 employees. With leading industries like software application, IC design, robotic & intelligent manufacturing, information security and with new industries like big data, internet+, Qilu Softpark is today a booming industrial park.
What are the main industries in Qilu Softpark?
- Industrial application software: internet+ application development, 3D/VR
- Integrated Circuit (IC) design and service: interactive development among chips, complete machines and industry application
- Robot and intelligent manufacturing: robot key-technology and R&D and industrial software and system solutions
- Information security: build the complete information security industry chain
- New technologies and emerging industries: cloud computation, big data, internet of things, artificial intelligence
What are the opportunities for European companies in Qilu Softpark?
- Set up outsourcing activities for software development
- Many qualified human resources available and much cheaper than in Europe
- Find business partner for joint R&D and commercialialization in China